<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sadness and Happiness

The day started off kinda depressing.

We were due to have a going away ceremony for our LS leader and another member, Craran and Linan. Guess the 2 of them have realised what the rest of us have yet to realise. They are quitting the game. Wrong, by the time I wrote this and the time YOU read this, they have already quit. Linkshell is probably already broken (I have not logged in since)

Well, Sao made a new Linkshell with the same name, just substituting a capital I for and small l. Smart little move there. We gathered in Leaute's Garden in Chateau d'Oraguille. Nice place. Unfortunately some of our members did not have enuogh rank to go in there. I wanted to help one of them get the rank for the ceremony but thought I didn't have enough time.

Anyways, We were all gathered in our best dresses (I was in a crummy robe though, I'm poor) waiting for Craran and Linan. Craran had to download updates and thus he was late, so in the end, I was not able to participate in the farewell ceremony cos I had to meet my friends to go to Suntec. >.< I had already deferred the appointment by 1 hour and I was to be an additional half hour late, so I really couldn't stay anymore. So sad. Additionally, Dalimar declared that he's leaving too. Depressed. I've never seen so many Crystal Warders together before ^^ Here's a pic I took.



Craran, Linan and Dalimar, We'll miss you >.<

After logging ( I regret not unequipping the LP first, so I wouldn't break it next time I log in), I rushed to Suntec to join my friends. We were supposed to check out the travel fair. It's like a really small scale thing, with SA tours in the exhibition hall, Ananda in Balaclava, CTC around Tower Two/Three and Chan Brothers around Tower Four/Five. Checked out the Free and Easy Packages for Hong Kong 7 days / 6 nights.

Chatted our options out over an Andersen's tea break (That Family Fondue took 1 hour to be served). We felt we wanted to go through the agency this time as we were not used to planning our own trips and my friend thought we needed VISAs (which would be easier through agency). I personally did not mind booking my way through, but we finally decided to go for the CTC offer.

Went back and sorted things out and booked a package for 5. Each person would have to pay SGD674 for the trip. We would also have to tip the person transporting us to and from the hotel HKD50, but I guess it's ok, cos it's convenient anyway. We will be flying on Cathay Pacific, probably staying at West Hotel (Kowloon) or Newton Inn Hotel (North Point).

And all this is happening on May 12 through to May 18!! So exciting! Wanna join me?? ^^ Currently checking out the transportation, places to go and stuff to do. I think I'll get the Octopus card cos it seems convenient for transport.

Think I will stop here ^^ Today so long winded. Ciao!

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?