<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Memories

So I went back to SMM today for a Paramedic Workshop that is conducted by the Canadian Paramedics.

I grabbed my Level III file and happily went my way back to SMM. I had breakfast at the SMM canteen, and that's when it started to hit me. I missed my level III batchboy, Din. I was reminded of him when I passed by the Malay food stall. I remembered how we teased him about the girl helping out at the stall. How we would stuff our faces full with Ramli burgers and then some :)

Sweet memories.

So I went on the rest of the day, it kinda went uneventfully, till we got to the end of the day as I was reminded of the practice calls that we did in Level III. Especially since we had a jump kit, my 2 Level III instructors and another batchboy in the same room.

And it got worse, on the way back home, I was bored, so I took out my notes to read. Admittedly I hadn't had any notes to read at all, but I had these few pages that I had written PAM on so that I could remember PAM. I had done these just before the final practical, and Din was chiding me for doing last minute revision. I nearly cried on the bus. How embarassing.

Oh, and how he poked me and said:" You are number 2" when we got our results.

Miss you, Din. Our batch will never be the same without you.




0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?