<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Little Quell in the Storm

After some madness (had 2 audits in 2 days), i looks like I am getting a bit of a break. This break lasts all of the week till Monday. For Thursday and Frida this week, I have a Paramedic workshop conducted by the Canadian Paramedics to attend, so I can temporarily forget the stuff at work.

Back to work on Monday, sigh, it's getting to be Lunar New Year, but we ain't getting no break. In fact my boss, when asked, said he'd want a medic and a senior medic to stand by on Friday next week (third day of Lunar New Year. Let's see now, how many Snr Medics did I have in the department? 1, one, eins, uno, ichi........ you get the idea.

Also working on my networking, why? You see, I found that I have really fallen behind in networking. So what else is new. I have told myself that I need to go out and meet people. Not just hide behind my PC all day.

Task 1: To meet up with old friends over the course of Lunar New Year.

However, at the moment... I am feeling the itch to g to Vana'diel again ^.^

Altheya
RDM 38
WHM 18
WAR 7
SMN 5

Cooking 42
Fishing 14


0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?