<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 18, 2005

Boring Blog

Been reading some blogs lately. Finding that my blog is relatively boring. I have neither profoundly philosophical nor patronisingly political topics to talk about. In addition, I do not even keep a tight schedule on Blogging! Bah, I wouldn't even read my own Blog.

Finally bought the Chains of Promathia expansion for my Final Fantasy XI :)
Hope to get RSE for my character soon. Also hope to get my WHM up to speed, I really need to go back to my RDM!!

On another note, when you guys watch NDP this year, rest assured that the parade will go well. Why? The answer is, I am covering this event! Yay! You guys WILL stay home on the 9th of August and WATCH this event, if you are not ALREADY AT THE PADANG! There will be a pop quiz afterwards.

Also, I have friends asking me to a) go to HK in June. b) go to New Zealand in September. I guess I will not be able to make the september trip due to work (audits, man, AUDITS!) I am trying to go for the June trip. We'll see how it turns out yah? I need a vacation lol.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?