<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 10, 2004

MC.............

Urgh. The past few weeks were a mix of suffering and enjoyment.

First off, I managed to get Dengue. Very bad. 39 degrees fever for 2-3 days. MC for 2 weeks! Worst of all I had to miss thep erformance that I had been yakking about for 6 months now >.< What a disappointment. Also I feel bad to have left the cast sort of in the lurch. sigh. oh well.

It was so bad that even the thought of Final Fantasy couldn't perk me up. In fact I felt nauseos thinking of it!! Dengue = BAD.

Anyway, since the Dengue MC ate into my leave, I'll have to reschedule them lol. Damn I feel like a bum. 2 weeks MC + 1 week leave consecutively! Thank goodness it's the end of the year when everyone else is clearing leave anyway.


0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?