<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Calamity Strikes

It is a sad day today. I thought I had heard wrongly when my friend announced during a photoshoot which I was at today, :"An Earthquake happened and Phuket has been wiped out".

Well, Phuket was NOT wiped out, but things are not looking any cherrier. An Earthquake of Richter scale 8.9 has been recorded off Sumatra and triggered Tsunami (ch-nah-mee, NOT soo-nah-mee as many news anchors would have you believe) waves.. well, I am sure you guys know the story, so it's pointless for me to go into details.

Interestingly, apparently Indonesia recorded the quake as 6.8 on the Richter Scal while US recorded it as 8.9. Hmm.. perhaps they read it upside down? >.<>

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?