<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Singapore Idol Spectaculars

FINAL 3

Olinda
Powerful performance as usual. However she always makes me feel that she is not really into the performance. She will probably make it into the next round *based on performance* but no guarantees cos we got the Sylvester groupies to deal with.

Taufik
Da Man! Da Bomb!! Taufik RULEZ! Haha!! Abit over the top there, but that's what his 3 performances tonight are! Pretty good stuff. I was impressed by his 2nd performance, (even though the judges said it had pitching problems but they agreed it was great) cos he sounded quite different from what he normally did! That's impressive! Pitching problems inclusive, it was still a great performance :)

Sylvester
What can I say? He seriously disappointed me. Not that I had hopes for him anyway. Why did I say disappoint? I missed the part where they introduced his first song, so I was plenty surprised when the music intro played. "What??!! No!! Sylvester singing 'Phantom of the Opera!?' "

I was quite happy cos I thought it was a new side of him I might be impressed wiith. NOT! By the third line I wanted to run away already!! However, I hope this does not make him dislike musical songs. They are so powerful ok! I can't put my finger on his problem in that song, but it's probably cos he didn't really feel the song or understand the song.

**Taufik gets my vote**


0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?