<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Fishing in Vana'diel

Saosague made me buy a Composite fishing rod, it cost me 8.3K >.< but it saved me all the runs to buy Bamboo fishing rods. However, I DO believe that you can skill up on Bamboo fishing rods faster than using composite, so I guess it's whether you want money or skill ups.

Had a great day fishing today ^.^. Man! New moons are GREAT for fishing! Yesterday I only caught 2 crayfish and hardly any bites at all! Broke 1 Yew and 2 Bamboo, that's why Saosague made me buy the Composite. Anyway today I had lots of bites! Practically every cast got a bite but initially I kept losing my catch. It wasn't till I got to level 4 fishing skill that I started reeling in the fish! Then I started to get "The fish is too small for the rod" messages too... darn.

Also, managed to get myself a screen capture software so I expect to be able to make more screen shots easily! Yay me!

In total for this 2 days of fishing I broke 1 yew (gobbie loot), 4 bamboo (523gil/rod), bought like 12 stacks of little worms (36gil/stack) and 1 Composite (8.3K). Sold 2 stacks of Moat Carps (4K/stack), so I am still in the red on fishing. Hmm. I better keep an tab on my expenses to see when I start to break even >.< I really want to move on to Cooking soon. Those pies and juices are calling me!

Fishing 5
Cooking 3
Clothcraft 1
Leathercraft 1


0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?