<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Ah, Time to do a brief update. Been on leave forever! Like the feeling heh! Not to mention that I spend all day playing FF, but not very constructive there though. I've only got my WHM up to 18 and now my RDM is up to 21. Still way way far away from my mentor Saosague ^.^ I didn't know he even had a job that is like in the 20s. Anyway, this is my character at the moment.



This is me in my Rent-a-room Mog House in Jueno. See my cute Moogle? Kupo! ^.^

Oh yes, if there is a way to take multiple pictures with the Print Screen function, please teach me! Now I can only take one shot per session >.<

Altheya (Quetzalcoatl)
RDM 21
WHM 18
WAR 6
Crafting too low to post ^.^


0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?