<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Latest Vana'diel News Flash.

Noblewolf (From my Linkpearl group) Suggested that i go to the Valkurn Dunes to level UP. It was cos I was taking too long. He had computer problems for a couple of days and thought I might have caught up, but I didn't and I was still a comfortable 11 level behind him (He was a Level 22 character at the time)

Anyway, got an invite when I went to La Theine Plateau to try and level...... Ran all the way across La Theine and Valkurn just to meet up with the party.

Now I am level 15 :) muahahah! Though when I tried to go back to San D'Oria.. I got killed by a Goblin Ambusher. Kaoz. How to go home?? :(

Be going to Vana'diel again in a while.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?