<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 31, 2004

It's Harvest Festival in Vana'diel and it's almost over.

I didn't get many things, I just managed to get a Trick Staff the other day and went to Windurst so that i can level my WHM. I can't believe Faerie Apples are constantly out of stock in Windurst! So I gave up trying to trade to the Trick NPCs.

Just found out that Trick Staff II comes with Enchantment: Warp. Oh well, if I manage to get any sweets or fruits later, maybe I will go trick or treating.

Note: I think people have been buying them up so they can sell for profit. I don't blame them cos I probably would have done that.

Oh yes, and I found that it's great to level Clothcraft in WIndurst. At least for low levels :)

Current Job Status
RDM18
WHM10
WAR06


0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?