<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 24, 2004

Let's just say I won't be going back to Tioman anytime soon unless I am diving there or something.

Very laid back place.. actually a very good place to tuang.. but over the weekend or something.. not for more than 4 I guess. Our major activity on the island is to walk around, look for food, lounge in the pool, eat at the pool in Berjaya Resort... you get the idea.

You could go trekking too, but my shore leave was spent with those who do not favour trekking. The one person who wanted to go trekking ... went on my duty day :(

Anyway, pretty cheap, I counted an average expense of $14 per day. Port Allowance is $17 so I guess I have $3 extra per day!

Next up, really got to plan my own trips. After all I still have 18 1/2 days worth of leave to clear!

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?