<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Attended Din's burial today.

We barely made it in time to his home, thank goodness we didn't end up missing him, but we never got a chance to take a last look at him. When we reached his place, they were preparing to move him already. Perhaps it is best that I never saw him then, then he shall always be remembered in his cheerful manners.

I told my batchboys that I felt like sending him a message when I scrolled through my address book and saw his name. We joked about how it would be scary if there was a reply... Stanley said that it'd just be his brother answering for him...... SSG Chua said that'd be ok, imagine if the reply was "I'm lonely, Join me." :lol:

Din, We'll miss your smiles, your encouragement, your help to us during the course (cos we were too out of touch with the real world :lol: ) . I'm not sure what it is that Muslims believe happens after death... but whatever it is, I hope the best for you.

Ciaoz

138th CMC
14th Paramedic Lvl 3

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?