<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 17, 2004

We are PARAMEDICS!

Finally! After 7 torturous weeks! We have passed out! One sad thing in our course is that SSG Chor has OOC'ed. He never passed a single practical and even after Encik Anuar gave him a chance to take Final, he didn't do well enough. Sigh. Hope he makes it next time!

Got our grades today! I was very very surprised when our Best Trainee poked me and told me 'You're No. 2!"

"Huh?" was my response , thinkinmg he was talking about the No. 2 uniform.

He said I was 2nd in the course. WOW!! I have never been 2nd before!!
Though I am not the Best Trainee (I never thought that I would get anywhere near so didn't even try. Maybe I should have tried for it!) I am just plain happy that I got a 'A' grade! Damn lucky, The Finals can really pull someone's grades up or down.

I am only 1% away from Din (THE Best Trainee) hehe. I am happy enough.

Now..... on to Spec 1. No more SCDF. No more Gurkhas. Will miss them alot. They've been a fine group. Made our course so much more colourful :)

MEDIC!

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?