<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Did well for my Final theory!! I didn't manage to study for it AT ALL!! My goodness, I was so scared in the morning when I woke up! I meant to study for it a bit last night. Oh well. Hehe! Mum says she prayed for me to do well today. She said I didn't even bother to pray, I told her that I didn't pray all the time and I felt it inappropraite to start at such a time. Like making use of the deities...... Anyway thanks!!

My Final Practical was taken by none other than my Spec 2 CC, Encik Leong from Air Force. He was pretty impressed by my call (PHEW!!! You know how many times I copied the call on paper just before the practical???). I think I will get pretty good grades for this. This should make up for my Medical Practical and I should pass now.

STILL don't know whether I passed or failed that. Encik Anuar refused to tell me! Maybe I failed and he didn't want me to be affected for Finals.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?