<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 05, 2004

Ok, my fermentation complain mode has struck again.
I was at Sony Square yesterday (030404) to ask the staff there if they could give me any advice on a problem that I have been having with my Sony NR70V.

I have been unable to hotsync it recently. I keep getting an error message that says:
"HotSync operation started 02/26/04 17:15:32
HotSync Error:
An application failed to respond to a
HotSync notification. Please check the Palm Desktop for details. (8009)
HotSync operation complete 02/26/04 17:15:32"

So I happily thought that I could go to Sony Square and ask for advice. BIG mistake. I approached this guy who was quite free and posed my question to him. First thing he said when I took out my PDA was "Wah!! So big ah!!"

Hey, I don't think he was supposed to say that. He's selling Sony stuff for goodness sake. Next he said that he could try to check out the problem for me and asked if I brought the Hotsync cable. When I said that I did not, he gave one kind of look (baka!!) and said he could try. Then, he proceeded to ask me what OS my PDA used. I told him it was the older version and he promptly told me that he could not help me.

He then proceeded to tell me that there are many newer models of PDA now (As if I didn't know that! What are you getting at, buster??) and my friend then started to get pissed with his attitude and asked him if there was any place where help may be provided. He went to get the contact of Sony Service centre and went on about how I ought to have a fat wallet when I go there because:"What sells at $1 outside will be sold at $10 there"

Unbelievable!! I know that it will not be cheap to buy things at Sony service center but I never expected him to make such comments! Then he went on again about how there are newer models available.. blah blah blah. I told him to forget it and walked off.

Hey, even if you are trying to earn commision on sales.... this IS NOT the way to do it. Do I look like I will buy anything from you if you piss me off? Not to mention that you insulted my choice of product right at the beginning, which belongs to Sony anyway!!! I probably might not have started to be pissed had my friend not been there... but he was just bad!

Sigh, my longest post yet has to be a complain.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?