<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 29, 2004

I watched Saturday Night Fever on Tuesday Night (not trying to be funny here).

Hated the sound system. The high frequencies were killing my ears. My ears still feels funny now. It certainly does not help when the high frequencies are aided by loud volume. I wonder who's the sound engineer? Does the performing group bring them or does Esplanade provide them? Same thing happened during Singing in the Rain.

Story wise, I felt it was average. Not much character development. I feel that I am supposed to know who this 'Tony' and I really have no idea who he is except that he likes to go to the Disco and dance. Then again, when I think about it.. every other musical I watched has about the same amount of info provided for their characters. Still I find this one a tad shallow. Oh well, great dancing anyway.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?