<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Finally, the long awaited, or should I say long dreaded OHSAS/ISO audit is finally over. Pheww!! All of us have been so worried over it these recent days. I got to say that the most stressed person has got to be my Nursing Officer! She is the OHSAS Management Representative, so she has to settle everything to do with OHSAS at the Formation level as well, not just at department level. She had to come up with all the new procedures... right from scratch!!

I really admire her, I simply cannot fathom how someone can achieve that! It is definitely a lot of hard work, but to be able to create procedures is a tough job by my thinking. It is sad that she will be leaving us soon.... but I sincerely feel that it is better for her to go where her skills and experience can be put to practical use. She is doing mostly adminstrative work here. Quite a waste.

Got to enjoy the last 2 months of her leadership. Hope the next person will be just as nice and capable as she is. I hope to be able to perform to even 10% of her capability... THAT's how good she is!


0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?